Designed to support the standards of Adams Square Apartments, the policies listed below apply to all residents, apartment occupants and their guests.
Applications for residency will automatically be denied for the following reasons:
- An outstanding debt to a previous landlord or an outstanding NSF check must be paid in full.
- A breach of a prior lease or a prior eviction of any applicant or occupant.
- More than 4 late pays and/or 2 NSFs within the last 24 months.
Occupancy standards apply based on 2 persons per bedroom, plus one per apartment. Residents who exceed these occupancy standards during the lease term, will be required, upon the end of the current lease term, to either:
- Transfer into another available apartment which has more bedrooms
- Move out
- Note: Rent for the new apartment will be at the rental rate at the time the lease is entered into for the new apartment.